Well, I went back tonight! The last time I weighed in was January 28th. That's right! 5 days later, I got sick, and all the other fun stuff that has happened.... So, remember how I had gained weight during my illness but lost it?
Well, I posted a loss of 1.6 lbs!!!! I have lost 54 lbs! I am just over 8 lbs away from my goal weight! David came to weigh in and is basically starting over. He couldn't find his book and their "high tech" system lost his info. He's down from where he was last week, but he also hasn't eaten much (gotta love flu and bronchitis!), but up from where he was before I got sick in July!
We are back to making monthly goals. I reminded him that I never did get my reward from January - Wii Active Play. So here are my goals, and I'm stickin' to 'em!
* Exercise: Cardio 3 days a week. My body is still recuperating, so right now, 10 minutes is good. By the end of the month, I want to be back up to 45 minutes! My second goal is to walk in the March of Dimes, a 3 mile walk at the end of April. My reward is dinner at a local restaurant - they do have healthy choices, but this is a slightly pricier restaurant, so it's a good reward!
* Weight: 4 lbs. It seems low, but I know that since I'm getting closer, I may hit a plateau or consider myself "lucky" to lose one pound a week! My reward is another new outfit (1 top, 1 bottom - don't have to match or both be for work). I told David I NEED new clothes!
David's goals are:
* Exercise: 4 days a week of high intensity cardio. Reward: Movie night (but I have the right to veto because I don't like scary/gross movies)
* Weight: 10 lbs. Reward: Night away from home (hotel or something like that)
We also set long term goals. When I hit Lifetime, I get to go to a Bed & Breakfast. David set 10% goals each getting a trip. We set the rule that, when the goal is reached, we will book the reward. So, it may be a few weeks or a month, but it will happen. His lifetime goal is to book and go on a 7 day cruise!
Sunday night, I'm making a new recipe from my leader. It sounds really yummy, so stay tuned! :-)
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Yay for you! :)
A BandB sounds so awesome right now! Go for it!
Post a Comment