Well, I'm still in lots of pain, right? I went to the ER on Sunday, and then saw the surgeon on Monday. Everybody keeps saying the same thing.... "I'm a little surprised that you are still hurting and have no energy, but give it a couple days and go see Dr XX in a couple days." Yeah, thanks.
Well, today, the pain got worse, and I started being sick to my stomach and bad case of diarrhea. David took me to the ER and....... An X-ray and more blood work shows: I'm full of shit, especially on my right side (which is where I'm having most of the pain). So, they gave me Diloted for the pain and Reglan for nausea/inducing poop. And sent me home with an RX for Reglan and told me to pick up a bottle of Magnesium Citrate (or something like that).....
Oh, and I've officially decided that I should never, ever, ever be given Diloted for pain. In July, they gave this to me and I got sick after I ate. This time, I specifically said "You can give me anything, but please don't give me Diloted. It makes me sick." So the nurse brings in: Diloted mixed with anti-nausea. Supposedly, that was supposed to help, right?
But, I was kind of itchy after it started kicking in, but didn't think anything of it..... Then, we went to Village Inn, and guess what????? I had to puke before we left! I'm still itchy, but David said as long as I'm not having problems breathing and I'm not breaking out, I'm okay..... So, I'm drinking my bottle of Magnesium Citrate and watching Biggest Loser from DVR!
Deifnitely never taking Diloted again, and officially full of shit! *End of random post and update*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
lol....sorry to hear about your predicament. =( Make sure you have nice soft toilet paper (I recommend Charmin!) for once things start "moving" if you know what I mean. Since being pg I've been battling constipation so I definitely know how it feels to be full of shit! hahahaha Hang in there.
Sorry you still aren't feeling well, but your post title made me laugh!
I hope you get to feeling better asap, hang in there and enjoy the R&R while you can get it.
Post a Comment