But, anyways... I went with a friend to the local craft fair! I haven't been to one since I was little, and I had so much fun! I almost got myself into trouble - there was so much fun stuff! So, here is what I got:
Totally cute shirts for my nephews that says "my daddy is my hero." David's brother recently joined the military and is stationed at Ft. Dix. He has seen his papers and can go at anytime... they've been doing training missions to prepare them for Afghanistan or Iraq (I'm not sure where he'll be going). So, we got their two sons adorable shirts to wear!
This is really cool. It's a place mat on one side. On the other side, it's a chalk board. The cool thing? It lasts for forever - they had some sample ones that had been used for over 4 years! The matching bag has a snap so it can keep the box of chalk. Plus, turn it inside out and it becomes an eraser! Even better thing? It can go in the washing machine with towels so if the place mat gets dirty, it's okay. I'll be using this with my tutoring student and my classroom students as well. Can't wait!
This "wine" sign is really cool. The photographer takes pictures in Council Bluffs, Omaha, and Lincoln of different letters found naturally wherever she is. She custom makes stuff, and her interactive website is really fun to put stuff together and place your order. I want to get one with our last name soon! This company is going to be very dangerous for me, I can already tell!
I'm planning on hanging my sign on this wall, next to the wine cabinet. I'm going to get some hanging shelves - either black or the cherry color that the cabinet is - and put our wine glasses from various wineries on those shelves. So excited about my project!
My friend got a really cool purse and a bib to give her parents when she gets pregnant. FXed it gets given soon! :-)



2 comments:
I love that WINE sign.....I have been wanting to get one with our last name for a while now. I'm gonna visit her website!
Glad you're starting to feel normal again!
Hi Manda, I read your blog on Google reader, linked through a different blog :), I've been following your recent posts and want to suggest that you may have developed a bowel obstruction, (I'm a nurse; not medical advice, just a suggestion to ask the MD) because I know this has been bothering you for a long while :) Sorry to bother you, and hope you feel better, (I know you may know this much, but just wanted to make sure) Good luck! Annie
Post a Comment