Tonight was our weekly weighin. I lost 5.4 lbs this week. Holy cow!! The biggest part of this though is.......
..
..
..
..
I made lifetime!!!! My doctor set a goal for me slightly higher than Weight Watcher's "guideline" because she knows me.... And I hit it tonight! After my maintenance phase, I want to lose another 5 lbs, maybe a little more. We'll see what happens.
So, maintenance phase... I increase my daily points to 4 - so I'm at 33 points instead of 29. I still have the weekly points if I need them, and any activity points I earn can be traded in. But, I can't go more than 2 lbs below or 2 lbs above where I'm at right this second. That makes me nervous! I've been trying for so long to lose weight - and I've been so "good" at gaining weight all my life... Now I have to stay right here for 6 weeks????? I just got used to eating only 29 points - and using a few weekly - now I have to up my points and see what happens.
My leader is awesome. She is totally here for me, and I'm so thankful for her for being here the entire time... I really don't think I could have done it without her constant support!
David also did great tonight. He lost 7.6 lbs, and hit his 5%! So proud of him also!!!!
So, here's to the next 6 weeks......... :-)
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
OMG! I'm flipping out for you! Congrats times a billion! You deserve this so much. I have no doubt that you'll be able to maintain and lose another 5 pounds when it is time. Yay!
Congratulations!!!!! To you both! Can you believe you were so stressed going into your weigh in and you lost 5 lbs this week? WOWSERS!
Congrats!!!!! You're awesome!!!
AWESOME JOB! I'm very proud of you (and JEALOUS)....you've had lots of obstacles to work through. Good luck during the maintenance phase. =)
WOW! Congrats!! I just popped over from PriorFatGirl and saw your success. Good job!! That is SO exciting.
Post a Comment