David and I had pictures taken at the end of January. After mix-ups from the post office, lost emails and phone numbers, we got our pictures! My friend, Summer, did an awesome job! We did them at home so the dogs could "participate." They didn't cooperate as planned, but we got a few cute ones, plus lots with just us. As you look, you have to remember something about my husband: he doesn't smile unless he's laughing. Seriously. Even at our wedding, he didn't smile for the portraits - yeah, he smiled throughout the day, but the only pictures he was actually smiling in were the random ones. Portraits? Nope! He freezes and goes all serious. Sometimes, he smiles with his eyes. But, this time, he decided he wanted to be random and not even look at Summer very often! Men! ;-)







4 comments:
The family pictures are nice!My favorite is the black and white one by far. You should blow it up and frame it.
I love the black and white too. Yay for family photos!
The b&w is definitely going on a wall somewhere! :-)
Great photos! My husband and I need to take some new formal pictures together. We haven't taken any since our wedding! Also, my husband doesn't really smile in pictures either. It's a shame because I love his smile. I'm working on getting him to smile more in pictures.
Post a Comment